Are you interested in writing an article or devotion for our readers? Awesome! Not only will you be giving back to the community, but you will get exposure and be an encouragement to others.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along a with short bio.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You get publicity.
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- A picture
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected. Please read the line above again.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Warez, Sexual Content, Racist or Hate Websites, Criminal Activities.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must be at least 500 words.
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for.
One thought on “Write For LifeWorks Resources”
Awesome blog post.Really thank you!